ANNUAL MEETING BIOBLITZ
November 1 – 12, 2022
Master Naturalists are invited to join the Pennsylvania Master Naturalist Project on iNaturalist and participate in the Annual Meeting Bioblitz.
- NOVEMBER 1-12, 2022 – Annual Meeting Bioblitz will begin on November 1st and conclude on Saturday, November 12th at 12:00 p.m.
- All observations for the Bioblitz must be uploaded to the PMN iNaturalist project no later than 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, November 12th. This gives you time after observing to upload your observations.
- Participants must be a PA Master Naturalist and need to join the PA Master Naturalist iNaturalist Project. You can request to join by filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
- Note: If you participated in the bioblitz last year or are already a member of the PA Master Naturalist iNat project, you do not have to request to join again.
- For more information on how to use iNaturalist and how to upload your observations to the PMN iNat project, please refer to the video below to prepare.
- ANNUAL MEETING PRESENTATION: NOVEMBER 13, 2022 (4-4:45 p.m.) – Annual Meeting Bioblitz Results and Wrap Up
iNaturalist – Preparing for the Annual Meeting Bioblitz