ANNUAL MEETING BIOBLITZ
2023 Annual Meeting Bioblitz
Master Naturalists are invited to join the Pennsylvania Master Naturalist Project on iNaturalist and participate in the Annual Meeting Bioblitz.
- The Annual Meeting Bioblitz begins Sunday, October 22 at 6:00 a.m. and continues through Friday, November 3rd at 5:00 p.m.
- All observations for the Bioblitz must be uploaded to the PMN iNaturalist project no later than 5:30 p.m. on Friday, November 3rd. This allows time to upload observations to the PMN project.
- Participants must be a PA Master Naturalist and need to join the PA Master Naturalist iNaturalist Project. You can request to join by filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
- Note: If you participated in the bioblitz last year or are already a member of the PA Master Naturalist iNat project, you do not have to request to join again.
- For more information on how to use iNaturalist and how to upload your observations to the PMN iNat project, please refer to the video below to prepare.
- Annual Meeting Bioblitz Results and Wrap Up presentation during Annual Meeting
iNaturalist – Preparing for the Annual Meeting Bioblitz