Master Naturalist Qualifications
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Have a background or strong interest in natural history.
- Be enthusiastic about natural resource education, conservation and stewardship.
- Possess or be able to learn communication skills.
- Enjoy public speaking or working with the public.
- Have a willingness to learn and a desire to share knowledge with others.
- Have a desire to contribute volunteer service toward the conservation of natural resources and natural areas within your community.
- Previous volunteer or community service experience preferred.