Benefits to Volunteers
- Increase knowledge in natural history and natural resource management.
- Gain a valuable and rewarding volunteer experience.
- Make a difference in the community through education, interpretation or stewardship.
- Interact with people sharing similar interests.
- Assist the public in understanding and appreciating the natural environment.
- Participate in fun volunteer recognition and social events.
- Be an integral part of a large, well-respected, and forward-thinking natural resources conservation and stewardship program.
- Be truly valued by Pennsylvania Master Naturalist staff, advisors and partners.