Applications are accepted based on interest in volunteerism, enthusiasm for the
subject, experience in natural resource conservation and availability.
- Review included program description and program policy.
- Complete the online application (coming fall 2018).
- At minimum, provide the names of two references that are non-relatives.
- If selected in the first round, complete an interview with a PA Master Naturalist representative.
- Successfully pass a criminal history background check
- Read, agree to, and sign a “Standards of Behavior” Form
If an individual successfully meets all other selection requirements, however the criminal history background check has not been received, they may be accepted on a probationary status. Upon receipt of the official report, the probationary status will be reviewed with a final acceptance/non-acceptance decision made at that time.
Tuition: $375.00 (this is for a full year of program engagement and services) plus $25 for a background check. (A $75 tuition discount is offered to applications received before the early application deadline.)
Information: Ellyn Nolt, (717) 368-4899, firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit application materials to: PA Master Naturalist Administrative Office, 197 Montour Rd, Elysburg, PA 17824.