Coordinating partners are organizations that coordinate and host a PA Master Naturalist volunteer training course at their facility.
PA Master Naturalist provides curriculum training, materials and program support for coordinating partners in each ecoregion.
Coordinating partners in the Southeastern and Coastal Plains ecoregions:
- Berks Nature (Berks County)
- Friends of the Wissahickon (Philadelphia County)
- Lancaster County Conservancy (Lancaster County)
- Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy (Montgomery County)
- Silver Lake Nature Center (Bucks County)
- The Land Conservancy for Southern Chester County (Chester County)
Coordinating partners in the Appalachian Forest ecoregion:
- Montour Area Recreation Commission (Montour County)
- Strawberry Hill Nature Preserve and South Mountain Partnership (Adams County)
- coming fall 2018: Allegheny Land Trust (Allegheny County)
If you are part of an organization that would be interested in offering a Master Naturalist volunteer training course at your facility, please contact Michele Richards (email@example.com; 570-441-3364 to discuss a coordinating partnership.