Coordinating partners are organizations that coordinate and host a PA Master Naturalist volunteer training course at their facility.
PA Master Naturalist provides curriculum training, materials and program support for coordinating partners in each ecoregion.
Coordinating partners in the Southeastern Pennsylvania ecoregions:
- Berks Nature (Berks County)
- Friends of the Wissahickon (Philadelphia County)
- Silver Lake Nature Center (Bucks County)
- The Land Conservancy for Southern Chester County and Bucktoe Creek Preserve (Chester County)
- Lancaster County Conservancy (Lancaster County)
If you are part of an organization that would be interested in offering a Master Naturalist volunteer training course at your facility, please contact Michele Richards (email@example.com; 570-441-3364 to discuss a coordinating partnership.